The Older Persons Advocacy Network (OPAN) is hosting a webinar about entering the aged care system. OPAN is part of the Australian Government National Aged Care Advocacy Program (NACAP) that provides information, education and advocacy to support older people to address issues related to Commonwealth funded aged care services.
The webinar will provide the audience with practical information on;
- How to enter the aged care system;
- The best way to contact My Aged Care;
- How to arrange an assessment
- How to select the appropriate services for your living situation.
The webinar is divided into two parts;
- Part one of the seminar will begin at 11.30am – 12.00pm AEST
- Part two of the seminar will begin at 12.30pm – 1.00pm AEST
To register, please click here to visit the OPAN Eventbrite Page. This page will provide you with access to the webinar.
Posted In Community