The University of Tasmania’s Understanding Dementia Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) covers the latest international research on dementia.
It may help to improve awareness and understanding of dementia and is aimed at:
• health professionals and policymakers
• social scientists
• community and residential facility support staff
• people in the early stages of the disease
• families and carers of people with dementia
• individuals with a general interest in dementia.
The free 9-week course involves three hours study per week.
If you would like to attend or seek further information, please contact the organisers below.
Enrol via the University of Tasmania website by 10 July 2018.
Posted In Industry