Suncare Community Services was presented as a Semi Finalist in the prestigious Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award by The Hon Coralee O'Rourke MP, Minister for Communities and Minister for Disability Services and Seniors at the 2019 Queensland Community Achievement Awards Gala Presentation Dinner, held at Royal on the Park Brisbane on Friday 29th November.
The Awards were hosted by Kendall Gilding, 7NEWS Presenter and almost 400 guests gathered from across the state to celebrate Queensland's high achievers.
Suncare Community Services vision is "Making People's Lives Better". Our employees undertake Leadership Programs, participate in a Health and Wellbeing program and confidential and innovative counselling services are provided.
The eight category winners are:
• Strait Support Pty Ltd of Erub – Queensland Government Small Business Achievement Award
• Peninsula Palms Retirement Village of Rothwell – Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
• Komatsu Mining Corp. of Rockhampton – Synaco Safety Award
• Nikki A Creber of Marcus Beach – Australia Pacific LNG Community Hero Award
• Stuart Stoddart of Brisbane – Pullenvale Ward Outstanding Achievement Award
• Jerome Leray of Goondiwindi – Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
• Aquascene Charters Magnetic Island – Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
• Substation33 of Kingston – Awards Australia Community Group of the Year Award
The Awards night culminated a tremendously successful year with hundreds of nominations received from across Queensland.