Suncare is relocating to a new office in Barolin St Bundaberg from 30 August.
Operating in Bundaberg since 2006, Suncare provides community care to more than 140 customers through home care packages, housekeeping assistance, home maintenance assistance, as well as social events and activities.
Suncare also supports more than 300 carers with emergency and short-term respite services.
Chief Executive Russell Mason said the move to a new office would provide the team of 16 staff with a centrally located, modern space.
“Our aim is to develop innovative responses for people who are ageing, living with a disability or mental illness and support them to live independent in their homes,” he said.
Our Bundaberg office provides:
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink services, including flexible short-term respite options, emergency respite support, one-on-one support and support groups.
- Home Care Packages, a government subsidised program that provides support for people who wish to stay in their own homes for longer.
- Regional Assessment Service (RAS) assessments to develop a support plan.
- Short-term restorative care services for people who are experiencing illness or suffered an injury.
- Transitional Care Program for older people after a hospital stay, such as physiotherapy and occupational therapy, nursing support or personal care.
Visit our new office at 81 Barolin Street, South Bundaberg or call 1800 786 227 to find out about our programs and services.
Pictured: Our Bundaberg office team (from left) Fiona White (Customer Liaison Officer), Sharee Middleton (Care Coordinator), Sarah Moore (Support Worker), Brodie Williams (Support Worker), Heather Hupalo (Client Liaison Officer) and Samara Bassett (Support Worker).
Posted In Staff